Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Extra Terrestrial's (E.T.'s)


Here are my little extra terrestrial's...I never knew how long Jake's neck really was until he put on this costume! Jake was very excited when Mimi found these E.T. costumes for $3.95 on Ebay! He asked me every day if the mail truck had brought them...finally they came! I'm not sure if this is a good obsession though (we did have to ban the movie from him...there are a few parts we're not so comfortable with). He rather enjoys being from outer space and is very much infatuated with rockets. He and his little E.T. buddy (Ava) sit in their rocket (a cardboard box! Who knew?) and play for hours. Every day he tells me he wants to go to space and I just tell him that some day he can build his own rocket and fly there. He now has everyone calling him E.T. (including his preschool teachers) and I'm hoping that it's just a phase. He even has me write E.T. on his name badges when putting him in childcare at church! What imaginative minds they have!

Music


Background