For the past 5 years (I know it's my own fault), we have had our little midnight monkey run in and want to sleep with us. I usually end up with about 12 inches on the edge of the bed with a foot in my side. Last night before bed I told him that if he got scared and came to sleep with mommy & daddy he would have to bring blankets and a pillow and sleep on the floor. He did it! And all by himself I might add! I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I woke up to this. Notice that his halibut from Alaska is not in my bed either. Thanks buddy...Mommy can finally get a good night's sleep!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Labels
- Happy 6th Birthday Jakey Boy (1)
- play dates (1)
- school (1)




3 comments:
That is TOO cute!
Now just keep Ava in her crib:)
They REALLY do listen....that's great news!
What a sweet kid. I hope you don't mind I added a link to your blog from mine :) Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment